Sunday 14 February 2016

Boxer shorts for my Valentine

I've made Gareth several pairs of boxer shorts previously, including a Star Wars design and headphones design. Although not the most original Valentines gift, they are practical and a great opportunity to use quirky fabric prints. The pattern is one I downloaded from Pinterest a couple of years ago (I think it is by Tokyo Textiles) and I can pretty much sew it from memory having made them a few times now. These are a quick make which is perfect as I was limited to sewing when Gareth was out of the house and children were also asleep. The fabric I chose was a skull and roses design from Frumble which is perfect for Valentines Day. Gareth loves them (he even offered to model them!!) - here is the finished result:


Happy Valentines Day x

No comments:

Post a Comment